A Mask For Everyone
We have made every effort to supply the very best, quality-verified respirators for usage by both individuals and workers to protect themselves and others in these uncertain times.
Our team is striving to alleviate the PPE Supply Shortage our country is facing with high-quality KN95 masks as recommended by Health Canada.
What is a respirator?
Respirators are tight-fitting masks, designed to create a facial seal for the mouth and nose of the user. They are designed for two-way protection, by filtering the air breathed in and sent to the respiratory system. These respirators, when worn properly, protect the wearer up to the safety rating of the mask.
- 5- layer protection designed to protect against airborne particles
- Filteration Efficiency >95%
- 3-dimensional riding mask with three-dimensional ﬁlter
- Tight ﬁt, anti-pollen, anti-dust, anti-fog mask
- 3D around the ear and lightweight design makes breathing easier
- High-quality elastic ear bands are comfortable to wear for long periods
Limitations and Warnings:
- inspect respirator before each use. Discard and replace it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not alter wash abuse or misuse the respirator
- This product helps protect against certain particles. It does not completely eliminate the risk of sickness or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness disability or loss of life.
- Materials in contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- The shelf life of the unopened product is 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- CE Certified
- Foldable Noseband for a better seal
- Secure fitting around nose & mouth.
- Easy Breathing
- Civilian Grade GB2626-2006